Osage Foundation Grant Programs
The Osage Nation offers three different grant programs. Each type of grant is designed to meet a specific need within the Osage Nation and the communities where Osage reside. The three programs include:
Osage Arts Grants: The purpose of the Osage Nation Foundation’s Arts Matching Grant is to provide opportunities for Osage artists and Osage-related, arts-focused organizations to promote the arts, which are an intricate part of Osage and Native American Culture. Each qualifying individual or organization will be eligible for a matching grant up to a maximum of $15,000. As a matching grant, each Osage Foundation dollars must be matched one-for-one by the recipient.
Osage Charitable Grants: The purpose of the Osage Charitable Grant is to financially support organizations and their projects, other than arts-related projects, that specifically benefit the Osage People. Only organizations -- not individuals -- are eligible for these grants and the maximum amount available is $2,500. No matching funds from the recipient are required.
Osage Community Grants: The purpose of the Osage Community Grant is to financially support organizations and their projects in communities where Osage live and work. Only organizations -- not individuals -- are eligible for these grants and the maximum amount available is $2500. No matching funds from the recipient are required.
Osage Foundation Charitable Grant Guidelines
- Requests should be two pages or less or submitted on an Osage Nation Foundation official donation request form. Please download the form by clicking here
- Requests should include a detailed description of how the donation will be used.
- Applicants should ensure their project falls within the mission statement of the Osage Nation Foundation: The mission of the Osage Nation Foundation is to promote and enhance the general welfare of the people of the Osage Nation by supporting cultural, educational, health, historical, community and other appropriate activities and programs.
- Requests are reviewed as applications are received although it is recommended that all applications be received a minimum of 60 days before the funds are needed.
- Applicants who are Osage Nation members should include a copy of their membership cards with the application.
- The review process can take up to a month or more on larger requests.
- Preference is given to requests from organizations that directly impact residents of the Osage Nation.
Note: No Osage Foundation funds may be used for finder’s fees or paid as commission to grant writers.
How to submit your Application
Download the application form by clicking here
To submit via mail please send to:
Osage Nation Foundation Charitable Grant Program
Attn: Funds Request
P.O. Box 92777
Southlake, TX 76092
To submit via email please send to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line: Osage Charitable Grant Request